WILP for study abroad and exchange students
WILP offers a special programme for Study Abroad and Exchange students.
The tailored programme has fewer requirements than the full programme. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate and letter of recognition for your participation in WILP.
A Study Abroad/Exchange student is defined as an international student studying at Victoria University of Wellington for one or two trimesters. If you are studying your full degree at the University you are eligible for the full WILP programme.
The requirements for this tailored version of the Wellington International Leadership Programme are:
- register for the tailored WILP on Careerhub
- attend and submit feedback for two seminars
- attend and submit feedback for two speaker events
- complete at least 20 Experiential Activity points
Points to note:
- Study Abroad and Exchange students should notify us at email@example.com, before leaving New Zealand, if you anticipate completing all the required WILP components for the Certificate.
- At least one of the seminars you attend should be New Zealand focused.
- Experiential activities should have a New Zealand focus. For example, 50 experiential points will be given if you complete a Māori studies course such as MAOR 123 or a language paper such as MAOR 101; or volunteering with a Wellington organisation or event.