Enrol for 2023

If you are continuing your existing degree, you only need to complete course enrolment. If you are wanting to change or start a new degree, contact your Student Success Adviser.

Any questions? Student Success Advisers can help with planning 2023 enrolments, to make sure you are on track to meet degree requirements. Contact them through Pūaha.

Three students sitting together chatting at a table in the Hub on Kelburn campus.

Apply now

Start your admission application to study for a degree, certificate, diploma, Honours degree or Master’s programme.


PhD and doctoral applications

Our step-by-step guide will take you through the process of applying to do a PhD or named doctoral degree.

Find out how to apply

Gaining admission

Admission is based on previous qualifications and results. You’ll need to meet one of the admission types to gain entry to the University.

Check your admission type

Steps to apply

Follow our steps to apply and get prepared before you start university.

Follow the steps

Complete your enrolment

Declined admission

If you’ve applied to study and have been declined admission, entry into some courses, or waitlisted—find out what your options are.

Your options

Enrolment terms and conditions

Read the terms and conditions that apply to your enrolment application.

Read more