Payment portals

Find out how to use the University's payment portals to pay fees and levies, and pay for course materials, field trips, key deposits, and transcripts.

The University's preferred payment methods are our two secure payment portals for:

  • paying fees and levies
  • making other payments such as for key deposits, field trips, course materials, and transcripts.

Pay online through the payment portal

Our online payment portal accepts Account2Account, Visa/MasterCard, and Western Union, including UnionPay.

Payments made to the University by credit card and debit card will incur a 'convenience' fee of 1.9%. We apply this fee to recover the charges we incur for processing credit and debit card transactions. For all transactions, an alternative payment method will be available. The convenience fee will be applied to transactions for goods and services, including domestic and international tuition fees. Find out more about this fee.

Go to the fees and levies payment portal

Payment by a third party

A third party, such as a family member or employer, can use the payment portal to pay your fees on your behalf. You must first use the payment portal to generate a payment request by selecting 'third party payment request' as your payment method, then send the payment request to the third party.

Internet banking

ANZ Bank New Zealand account number 06-0606-0100241-00. Use your Student ID number and your name as reference.

Guides to paying fees

For more comprehensive guidance on how to pay fees:

Payments other than fees

If you need to pay for something like a replacement ID card or a transcript—basically anything other than tuition fees and levies—you need to use our second payment portal.

Go to the Other payments portal

Payment receipts

When you make a payment through one of our payment portals, we’ll send you an email that includes a link to the receipt for your payment. It’s a good idea to keep this email in case you need your receipt in the future.

If you have deleted the email receipt, contact the Student Finance team on so they can resend you a copy of it.