Set your password
Get a security code that will enable you to set or reset the password you use for campus computers and online systems.
Once set up, your password will be used to access the computers on campus as well as any systems you use remotely.
How to set your password
1. Go to the password page and enter your username
- Use the button above to open the password setting page in a new tab.
- Your username was sent to you with your Confirmation of Study.
- Your username has the format of first six letters of your last name followed by the first four letters of your first name.
- Sometimes there will be additional numbers added to the end.
2. Click ‘next’ and keep the web page open
- If you close the page, you’ll need to start from the beginning.
- An eight-digit security code will be sent to your email address—the one that you gave us when you enrolled.
- The web page will change to show a box where you can enter the security code.
3. Enter the security code
- Enter the eight-digit security code from your email.
- You’ll then be asked to enter your new password.
4. Choose a new password
- Select a unique password that is easy to remember but hard to guess.
- Two or three common but unconnected words make strong passwords. For example, combine 'planet', 'disco', and 'gumboot' to get 'planetdiscogumboot'.