Our Student Ambassadors programme is here to help new students navigate their way around the University and connect and engage with university life and study.
Student Ambassadors help new and future students transition into university life through offering support at recruitment and other university events such as New Students’ Orientation, Graduation ceremonies, and Open Day.
As a Student Ambassador you will be provided with opportunities to gain leadership experience, improve your presentation skills, and meet other student leaders.
- Have excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Can work in a large team as well as independently
- Can lead a team and speak/present in front of a group
- Can problem solve and use their initiative
- Have knowledge of the University environment, support services and extracurricular activities on offer
- Can work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Are studying at Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington.