Access your courses on Nuku
Nuku is your virtual campus and the online learning environment for all your courses.
You can access course readings, videos and resources, view and manage all your assignments and tests, participate in online learning activities, and collaborate with other students in your class.
Nuku is powered by the Canvas Learning Management System, which acts as an interactive portal for your courses. For most courses, content and activities on Nuku will complement your face-to-face learning activities on campus. For online-only courses and people studying by distance, Nuku is the portal for all your learning.
What you can do in Nuku
It’s where you can:
- read course announcements from your lecturers,
- view and manage learning across all your courses,
- see all your assignment dates and tasks in the calendar,
- interact with your course lecturers and tutors,
- collaborate with other students in your course,
- access the learning materials for your course,
- complete learning activities,
- submit assignments online,
- see course outlines and information; and
- view your assessment grades and feedback.
Web browser support
The Canvas LMS is compatible with the following browsers for use on laptop and desktop computers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari.
For best performance, ensure you have the latest version of your browser installed. If you are unsure, you can use the browser checker on the Canvas Community website to see if your browser is compatible with Canvas.
Mobile device support
You can use the free Canvas Student app on Android and iOS phones and tablets.