Update your contact details

Go to Student Records online to update your preferred email address, physical address, and contact numbers.

The Student Records tool is where you do most of your administration while you're studying at Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington. You can:

  • update your contact information
  • view your grades and academic history
  • add and drop courses (as a currently enrolled student)
  • apply for graduation.

Check this system regularly and make sure your personal contact details are always up to date.