Access your graduation documentation online

Use myeQuals to access certified digital versions of your academic transcript and qualification certificates.

MyeQuals allows academic documents such as transcripts and certificates to be certified digitally, and stored securely online. The University guarantees the authenticity of documents when they are accessed through the myeQuals portal.

You can share a link to a secure digital version of these documents—rather than having to get physical copies of your graduation documents, and then get these verified by a lawyer or notary.

This system is used by universities around the world, including all New Zealand universities and most major institutions in Australia.

Create an myeQuals account and access your documents

The first time any of your documents are uploaded to myeQuals you’ll receive an email prompting you to register on the myeQuals system.

  • If you’re a current student, this email will be sent to your preferred email address in the Student Records in Pūaha. Make sure you keep this address up to date.
  • If you are a former student, the email will be sent to the email address you provided on the transcript or digital certificate request form.
  • If you've been registered on myeQuals using a Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington student email address, you must add a personal email address as your primary email address. This means you can continue to access your documents after you leave the University and your student email account has been deactivated.

Once you’ve been registered on myeQuals, you can access your documents using the online portal.

Every time you have a new document to view or a document is updated, you will get an email from myeQuals. For example, this might happen when your qualification status changes from “complete” to “granted”.

myeQuals document security

The myeQuals systems have been independently tested by security experts to ensure documents are authentic, tamper-evident, and legally valid when viewed online. All documents have digital signatures that meet the legal requirements of certified digital documents in countries around the world.

These security features are void if you choose to print the digital documents. You can still request official, hard copies of your graduation documentation from the University.

Your Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington documents can only be uploaded or modified by the University.

When the University issues digital documents to you through myeQuals, you are the only person who can decide who to share the document with.

Speak to someone

Graduation Office

Phone: +64 4 463 5389