Support for victims and survivors

If you, or someone you are aware of, has experienced sexual assault or harassment you can receive specialist support from trained professionals.

You do not have to cope with this alone and there are a number of free and confidential services you can access support through.

You may wish to access specialist counselling, medical services, receive financial or accommodation support, or need academic adjustments and support.

What you can expect from the University:

  • to be listened to and taken seriously
  • to be provided with information about all your options
  • to be supported through the process to make your own decisions and choices

If you require the services of a translator please contact the Student Interest and Conflict Resolution team.

You may want to talk to a trained professional about your options for reporting and support. You can do this confidentially through the following services: