Info Ihonui is your first stop for general University help, directions and information.
Visit any Info Ihonui location for guidance as you find your way around campus or to ask questions about anything to do with Victoria University of Wellington, including student services.
Info Ihonui is located on Level 2 entrance to the Kelburn Library in the Hub. The Hub team provide general assistance with enquires about student services and administration processes.
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm with library staff available during staffed library hours. For a full list of library hours visit the Library's website.
There is a variety of student services available throughout the trimester along with regular sessions from:
· Careers and Employment (Thursdays 1.30–3.30 pm)
· ITS Laptop Clinic (Mon, Wed, Fri 10 am–12 pm)
· Justice of the Peace (Thursdays 12–1 pm)
· Mauri Ora - Student Health & Counselling (Fridays 10–1 pm)
· Rainbow (Tuesday 12–2 pm)
· Scholarships (Wednesdays 10–12 pm)
· Student Finance (Wednesdays 1–3 pm)
· Student Learning (Mon to Fri 11 am–2 pm and Tues 4:30–6:30 pm)
· University Recreation (Tuesdays 1:30–2:30 pm)
· VUWSA Advocacy (Wednesday 9:30–10:30 am)
· Wellington International Leadership Programme (Wednesdays 1–3 pm)
Find Info Ihonui on Level 1 at the main entrance to the Hunter Building on Kelburn campus.
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm.
The Hunter team can also point new students in the right direction for assistance with completing their enrolments.
Pipitea Info Ihonui is located on the ground floor of Rutherford House and can be accessed through the Lambton Quay entrance.
Student enquiries are welcome during these times:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8.30 am–4.30 pm
- Thursday: 10 am–4.30 pm
The Pipitea team is part of Wellington School of Business & Government. Services include enrolment, degree planning, credit transfer, examinations, graduation, and other general enquiries. The Pipitea team can help with enquiries about the campus, including lost property.
Te Aro campus
Te Aro Info Ihonui is located on the ground floor of Te Aro Campus, in Vivian Street.
Student enquiries are welcome from Monday to Friday, 9.30 am to 4 pm.
The Te Aro team is part of the Student Administration Office at the Wellington Faculty of Architecture and Design Innovation. Services include enrolment, degree planning, credit transfer, exams, graduation and other enquiries about programmes. The Te Aro team can help with enquiries about the campus, including lost property.