Find out how to get in touch with the Digital Solutions team, whether you need assistance or have a general enquiry.
Service desk operating hours
- Monday to Thursday 8 am–9 pm
- Friday 8 am–5.30 pm
- Saturday, Sunday 1 pm–5.30 pm
Digital Solutions operates an afterhours service for urgent, high priority calls. If you have a problem or outage that affects 50 or more people, or is a critical function/essential service, call extension 5050 or 04 463 5050 for afterhours service.
All non-critical requests will be responded to in the next working day.
- Phone +64 4 463 5133 or email Image-Services.
- To contact a Digital Solutions staff member directly, please use the staff directory.
If you are in a teaching room and you have an urgent issue with the audiovisual equipment, call extension 5475 using the phone provided in the lectern.
All other requests are logged through the Staff Service Centre or by emailing the Service Desk.
Personal device support for students
We provide regular laptop clinics for students on the Kelburn and Pipitea campuses.
- 10 am–12 pm, Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Level 2, The Hub outside the Library
- 10 am–12 pm, Tuesday and Thursday
- One of the desks next to the disabilities room between RH-G01 and the library.