Find out about timetables, tutorials, examination dates and access myAllocator to sign-up for your tutorials.
Your personal timetable
- All teaching is cancelled weeks of 23 March–6 April. Timetables are being amended to reflect this change, with more changes to come for when teaching restarts Tuesday 28 April.
- Lectures and tutorials
- Use myAllocator or myTimetable to view your timetable. Sign-up to your tutorials and labs using myAllocator.
- Exam timetables are usually available on this page a month before the beginning of the exam period. Personalised exam timetables can be viewed via Student Records.
The academic timetables contain the teaching schedule for the relevant academic year. Tutorials, workshops, and studios will be added as they are booked.
The 2020 Academic Timetable is available to download.
If your course does not appear on the timetable, contact your faculty office to find out more.
How to read the timetable
- CRN (Course Reference Number)
- The CRN is a number unique to a course offered in any one year. It distinguishes between identical courses taught in different trimesters or different modes (eg. lecture and distance), or between different streams of the same course in a particular trimester.
- Dates are named for the Monday of the first week to the Monday of the last week a course runs. For example, a course that is listed as running for “Wks of 11 Jul–15 Aug", will run from the week of Monday 11 July to the week of Monday 15 August.
- M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W = Wednesday, R = Thursday, F = Friday, S = Saturday, U = Sunday.
- This column indicates the type of teaching for each course—lectures and tutorials.
Due to COVID-19 the University has cancelled face-to-face exams for Trimester 1. You will be advised of new assessment methods.
End-year exams run between Friday 16 October and Saturday 7 November. The exam timetable will be published around 21 August.