Find dates for upcoming graduation, as well as important deadlines for students preparing to attend.
September graduation ceremonies are cancelled
Unfortunately September graduation ceremonies have been cancelled.
We will be adding additional ceremonies into December graduation during the week of 7 December and will be back in touch with graduates later in September. As you will appreciate, ceremonies will only occur if restrictions around mass gatherings allow for events of this scale to proceed.
If you are unsure whether you want to attend a ceremony this year but wish to be considered for 2021, contact the Graduation Office.
If you have ordered an academic dress and don’t wish to attend in December, you can request a refund of your academic dress by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several key dates in the period before graduation that you will need to put in your calendar.
- Final day to apply for graduation at all December ceremonies.
- If your ceremony has previously been postponed or cancelled, you need to let us know by 1 October if you wish to attend in December. You have been sent emails about how to do this—if you haven’t received anything please contact the Graduation Office.
- Deadline for doctorate graduands to submit your abstract.
- By the end of this week the Graduation Office will send you an email to advise you of your ceremony allocation.
- Last day to submit your thesis to the Library (Master's by thesis and doctorate graduands).
- All ceremonies will take place during this week.