Academic Programmes Committee
The Academic Programmes Committee advises on the maintenance of academic quality and on other academic matters which may be referred to it.
The Academic Programmes Committee scrutinises proposals for new qualifications and courses as well as changes to existing programmes and courses. It also monitors the University’s academic statutes and policies more generally. The Academic Office provides administrative support for Academic Programmes Committee.
The Academic Programmes Committee is a subcommittee of the Academic Board, established under the Academic Board Statute. The convener is the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic).
The Committee has representatives from all faculties, including Toihuarewa, as well as student members and representatives from student administration. All proposals submitted to the Academic Programmes Committee for consideration must have the approval of the relevant faculty board(s).
Meeting schedule 2023
- Tuesday 21 February 2023, 1 pm–4 pm
- Tuesday 28 March 2023, 1 pm–4 pm
- Tuesday 9 May 2023, 1 pm–4 pm
- Tuesday 27 June 2023, 1 pm–4 pm
- Tuesday 25 July 2023, 1 pm–4 pm
- Tuesday 5 September 2023, 1 pm–4 pm
- Tuesday 17 October 2023, 1 pm–4 pm
- Tuesday 21 November 2023, 1 pm–4 pm
For any enquiries about minutes, please contact the executive officer at email@example.com.