How to pay your fees
There are two ways for international students to pay your fees—using our online payment portal or by telegraphic transfer.
Pay using our online payment portal
Our secure online payment portal allows you to pay using:
- Visa or Mastercard
- Account2Account (from New Zealand bank accounts only)
- Western Union, including Union Pay.
Follow these steps to pay as a new international student:
- Go to the online payment portal.
- Enter your student ID. You can find this on your Offer of Place.
- Enter your date of birth in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
- Complete the full estimated amounts for tuition fees, student levies, and insurance fees as stated in your Offer of Place.
- Select the start year of your programme. You can find this on your Offer of Place.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ below the form to proceed with your payment.
Payment from a third-party
Someone else (such as a family member, employer, or sponsor) may want to pay some or all of your fees for you. You can generate a payment request and send it to them, and they can use it to pay your fees directly.
To generate a payment request, use the ‘third-party payment request’ option as your payment method in our online payment portal.
Pay by telegraphic transfer
The online payment portal is our preferred method of payment. However, you can also pay by telegraphic transfer. You may need to visit your local bank to do this.
When making a telegraphic transfer, a bank fee may be charged and removed from the payment total by one or both banks.
Your payment will need to be made in New Zealand Dollars and include the following payment details:
Bank: ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Branch: Wellington Commercial Branch, 1 Victoria Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Account Number: 06-0606-0100241-00
Account Name: Victoria University of Wellington
SWIFT Code: ANZBNZ22
If you have any questions about paying your fees, email email@example.com