If you are eligible to enrol online, you will receive an invitation email from our International Admissions team once online enrolments open.
Any international undergraduate or postgraduate student with an unconditional Offer of Place is eligible to enrol online.
Online enrolment opens in October (for Trimester 1), May (for Trimester 2), and September (Trimester 3). Refer to your invitation to enrol email for the deadline for your enrolment period.
How to enrol online
You can enrol online following these steps. Have your student ID number ready before you begin.
- Accept your Offer of Place.
- Read the important notes section below.
- Check which required or recommended courses you should enrol in for your programme and choose any elective courses. Find out how to choose your courses and get course advice. Make a note of these courses before you log into the online enrolment form.
- Log into the online enrolment form using your student ID number and your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Complete the online enrolment form, following closely any instructions within the form.
- Submit your completed form before the deadline shown in your invitation to enrol email.