Follow these steps to apply for US Federal Student Aid at Victoria University of Wellington.
Your US Federal Student Aid application process depends on whether you are a first-time or returning borrower with Victoria University of Wellington.
- Apply for your programme of study at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Receive and accept your Offer of Place (first-time applicants only).
- Complete the following documentation:
- Application form for US Federal Student Aid (needs to be completed annually)
- FAFSA (needs to be completed annually)
- entrance counselling (first-time applicants to Victoria University of Wellington and students graduating from one degree level to another only—learn about the structure of our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes).
- Once you have completed all documentation above, email your Application form for US Federal Student Aid to the email@example.com.
- Once your eligibility has been assessed, we will notify you by email of the loan type(s) and amount(s) that you are eligible for.
- Return your signed award letter stating the loan type and amount you wish to be certified.
- You will receive your Direct Loan information letter to support your student visa application.
- Receive your funds.
If you are a graduate or dependent undergraduate student, we may also provide you with information about a Direct PLUS loan award.
Students who are ineligible for a PLUS Loan and require additional loans to cover their study can consider a private education loan.