International buddy programme
Join our International Buddy Programme. Your buddy will be a friendly face, show you around campus, and help you adjust to Kiwi culture and university life.
Our International Buddy Programme pairs you up with a current student, who will:
- get in touch with you by email either before you arrive or soon after you arrive
- meet you at the University and show you around campus
- share information about university life
- catch up with you on digital platforms to discuss any and all aspects of university study
- host one-on-one online social hangouts so you feel more connected to the student community.
You will be part of a larger network of international and domestic students. You'll connect at online and in–person events that are run and facilitated by the International Buddy Programme Coordinator. It’s a great opportunity to connect with students from around the globe, share your own culture and experiences, and learn about others.