Our latest publications
We produce publications explaining what Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington has to offer.
View all student, corporate, and alumni publications of Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington.A–Z of publications
This publication provides a brief overview of all the subjects and first degrees offered at the University. A good place to get started.
Guide to Undergraduate Study
This publication contains information on admission, enrolment, degrees, and subjects along with course advice to help prospective undergraduate students plan their first year.
The Accommodation Guide provides information about the halls of residence for University students, together with brief details about other accommodation.
This publication contains information for parents whose children plan to attend university.
These publications provide practical course planning information on the degrees and courses offered at the University, career prospects, and postgraduate pathways.
- pdf Bachelor of Arts (1.3 MB)
- pdf Bachelor of Architectural Studies, Bachelor of Building Science (1.4 MB)
- pdf Bachelor of Building Science (1.3 MB)
- pdf Bachelor of Biomedical Science (953.2 KB)
- pdf Bachelor of Commerce (936.1 KB)
- pdf Bachelor of Communication (1.1 MB)
- pdf Bachelor of Design Innovation (1.2 MB)
- pdf Education (936.4 KB)
- pdf Engineering and Computer Sciences (1.2 MB)
- pdf Global Studies Handbook (934.1 KB)
- pdf Bachelor of Health (949.3 KB)
- pdf Bachelor of Laws (1.2 MB)
- pdf Bachelor of Midwifery (594.8 KB)
- pdf Bachelor of Music (874.9 KB)
- pdf Bachelor of Science (880.3 KB)
- pdf Architecture and Design Innovation Postgraduate study (4.0 MB)
- pdf Law Postgraduate study (2.6 MB)
- pdf Science and Engineering Postgraduate study (4.3 MB)