Qualification assessment above entrance level

If you’ve studied towards a degree or diploma elsewhere in New Zealand, you can be admitted on that basis. And you may be able to get your courses transferred.

Degree or diploma level means study at Level 5 or above.

All students transferring from another New Zealand university or tertiary institution will need to provide academic transcripts with their applications and will be subject to admission on the basis of previous academic performance.

Applying for a credit transfer

You can apply for a Credit Transfer through Pūaha, the student portal for Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington. Current students can log in with their student 'myvuw' email address and password. Prospective students can create their own account and apply for a credit transfer as part of their application for Admission to the University.

After logging into Pūaha, select Services & FAQ, then search for Transfer.