If performance will be part of your studies you will need to pass an audition as part of the application process.
There are three parts to your audition. The first is to provide relevant background about your audition request by completing the online form. Next, you will submit your audition recording and other documents by Friday 29 May for Trimester 2, 2020 study, or Friday 31 July for Trimester 1, 2021 study. Finally, applicants assessed as suitable applicants will attend an interview, by video conference. Late applications are accepted subject to availability of places.
Audition dates for 2020
- Friday 22 May 2020: Closing date for Trimester 2, 2020 audition applications.
- Friday 29 May 2020: Due date for audition recording and document upload, followed by video conference interviews.
All auditions are to be submitted as a recording. See the recorded audition guidelines.
Audition dates for 2021
- Monday 20 July 2020: Closing date for Trimester 1, 2021 audition applications.
- Friday 31 July 2020: Due date for audition recording and document upload.
- 18–25 August 2020: First audition round video conference interviews.
- 12–15 October: Second audition round video conference interviews.
- September and October: Master of Music Therapy auditions.
If you miss these audition dates contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about auditions, contact email@example.com.