If performance will be part of your studies you will need to pass an audition as part of the application process.
There are three parts to your audition. The first is to provide relevant background about your audition request by completing the online form (domestic students only). Next, you will submit your audition recording and other documents. Finally, applicants assessed as suitable applicants will attend an interview, by video conference. Late applications are accepted subject to availability of places.
Audition dates for 2021
Jazz and classical performance
- Monday 20 July 2020: domestic audition applications due.
- Friday 31 July 2020: Due date for audition recording and document uploads due.
- 18–25 August 2020: first audition round video conference interviews.
- Monday 7 September: domestic audition applications due.
- Monday 21 September: audition recording and document uploads due.
- 12–15 October: second audition round video conference interviews.
- Monday 20 July: domestic audition applications due.
- Wednesday 19 August: audition uploads due
- September: interviews and referee checks.
Late auditions: If you miss these audition dates contact email@example.com.
International students should contact Wellington University International. Your audition will be arranged with them. To ensure to your recorded audition meets requirements see information below and recorded audition guidelines
For more information about auditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.