2017 EHC newsletters
October - EHC Newsletter
- Editorial - Is it time for the Earthquake Hazard Centre to close?
- Virtual Site Visit No. 47 - Retrofitting a RC building with RC shear walls
- Continuation of “Improving Housing Seismic Safety in Developing Countries: The World Housing Encyclopedia”
- Summary of “Brief Annual Report on Building Artisan Up-gradation Program of Good Quality and Hazard Resistant Construction for Reduced Hazard Vulnerability and Longer Lasting Buildings in India”
July - EHC Newsletter
- Virtual site visit no. 46
- Continuation of a summary of the paper 'Confined Masonry Buildings: The Chilean Experience'
- First part of 'Improving housing seismic safety in developing countries: The World Housing Encyclopedia'
April - EHC Newsletter
- Virtual site visit no. 45
- Summary of the paper "Performance of masonry and Concrete Buildings During M7.8 Gorkha (Nepal) earthquake of April 25, 2015
- Summary of the paper "Confined Masonry Buildings: The Chilean Experience"
January - EHC Newsletter
- Virtual site visit no. 44
- Comparative assessment of performance of school buildings in the 2015 Gorkha (Nepal) earthquakes