Multimodal Interaction in Maori Governance Meetings
Office: RH 109, Level 1, Rutherford House, Pipitea campus, Wellington 6011
- Supervisors: Dr Jesse Pirini & Rebecca Bednarek
Erin's PhD research is a multimodal interaction study of Governance in Maori Governance meetings. Erin is interested in the role of interaction in the materialisation of tikanga maori. Erin is currently working as a lecturer in the school of management, and is teaching sport management. Erin completed her undergraduate and masters degrees at Victoria University. Outside of study, Erin sits on both the Women in Sport Aotearoa Board and Sport New Zealand Board.
- Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Marketing and Management, Victoria University of Wellington
- Masters in Management (Merit) in Management, Victoria University of Wellington
- Wellington Plus Leadership Award
- Victoria University of Wellington Maori sportsperson of the year 2020
- Victoria Blues award 2019
- Postgraduate Teaching Award 2018
Māori Business, Indigenous Business, Kauapapa Māori Research, Māori Studies, multimodal interaction.