On-campus social sports leagues include netball, indoor football, futsal, volleyball and basketball. They’re fun, affordable, and designed for students.
Part exercise, part social affair, our leagues are fun, affordable, and designed for students. All leagues are held on the Kelburn campus—referees and playing bibs are provided. Leagues run for nine playing weeks and break for the University holidays.
We host open leagues and mixed leagues. Registrations are open to student teams, combined teams, and individual players (in identified leagues).
- Student teams: All players must be Victoria University of Wellington students and provide valid student ID numbers.
- Combined teams: Teams must have at least three Victoria University of Wellington students or staff who are required to provide valid ID numbers.
- Individual players: Available in specific leagues and subject to interest from players.
- Open leagues: No gender combination requirements.
- Mixed leagues: Gender combination requirements, specific to sports code.
Rules and conditions
Take a look at the sports league conditions, and the rules of the games available in the league, before you play:
For more information or to join our database and receive Trimester 2 details directly, email email@example.com.