Hors Serie Volume XXII, 2018
Regional Perspectives on Contemporary and Future Harmonization Agenda in International Trade Law
- Nitin Nadkarni and Lim Tse Wei Chapter 1: Reimagining Transparency: Enhancing Systemic Governance and Actual Legitimacy in Investment Arbitration
- Ebrahim Abdipour Fard and Zohre Afshar Quchani Chapter 2: Comparative Study on Some Issues of Forfaiting in Iranian Law, United Nations Convention on the Assignment of Receivables and URF800
- Flavia Marisi Chapter 3: Reforming Investor-State Arbitration to Harmonize Investment Law: Issues, Challenges and Directions
- Ebrahim Abdipour Fard Chapter 4: Legal Requirements of Financing by Issuance of Islamic Financial Instruments (Iranian Case Study)
- Eriko Taoka Chapter 5: Problems of "Hidden" E-Commerce Laws in Japan and the Possibility to Use the Framework of the United Nations Convention on the Use of Electronic Communications in International Contracts
- Reinmar Wolff Chapter 6: Digital Business Registers From a European Perspective: Potential for Internationally Harmonized Legislation?
- José Miguel Figueiredo Chapter 7: The influence of the Model Law on Electronic Commerce and the importance of the Electronic Communications Convention in the MACAU SAR Legal System
- Jayems Dhingra Chapter 8: Are the State Regulators being Challenged or Undermined by Financial Technology and Borderless Digital Payment Platforms?
- Jerry I-H Hsiao Chapter 9: "Smart" Contract on the Blockchain - A Brave New World for UNCITRAL
- Zhang Juanjuan Chapter 10: On China Cross-Border Online Dispute Settlement Mechanism-Following UNCITRAL Tnodr and Alibaba Experience
- Souichirou Kozuka and Hajime Shinomiya Chapter 11: Harmonised Rules for Emerging Private Initiatives in Space?: In Quest of Fair, Equitable and Commercially Viable Rules for Extraterrestrial Mining
- Part IV
- Joseph W Dellapenna Chapter 12: Governing Climate Disruption through Arbitral Decisions
- Shahrizal M Zin Chapter 13: Green Multilateralism in the Investment Treaty: A Triumph for State's Right to Regulate?
- Tan Chiang Huat Edward Chapter 14: International Commercial Arbitration: It's Time to Ease the Legal Tangle by Authorizing Amiable Compositeur for the Abritral Tribunal