Hors Serie Volume XVII, 2014
CONTRIBUTION A L’ETUDE DU DROIT DU COMMERCE INTERNATIONAL ET DES MODES ALTERNATIFS DE RESOLUTION DES CONFLITS DANS LE PACIFIQUE SUD
CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE STUDY OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAW AND ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC
Tony Angelo – Luca Castellani – Yves-Louis Sage (Co-Editors)
- Luca G Castellani Introduction: The Role of Uniform Law in the Circulation of Legal Models: The Case of the CISG
- Ingeborg Schwenzer Who Needs a Uniform Contract Law, and Why?
- Michael J Dennis The Guiding Role of the CISG and the UNIDROIT Principles in Harmonizing International Contract Law
- Jungjoon Ka Introduction to PACL
- Shiyuan Han The CISG and Modernisation of Chinese Contract Law
- Muruga Perumal Ramaswamy The Scope of Trade in Goods and the International Law Governing Trade in Macau SAR
- Eric A Caprioli and Ilène Choukri Reflexions et Perspectives autour de l'Arbitrage International et du Commerce Electronique: Vers une Nouvelle Gouvernance du Contentieux?
ADR IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC
- Justice Clyde Croft How the Judiciary can Support Domestic and International Arbitration
- Paul David The Rise of Arbitration in the World of Sport
- Sophie East Dos and Don'ts for Drafting Alternative Dispute Resolution Clauses
- Robert Fisher Can we Tell when People are Lying?
- Paul Gibson The Impact of Neuroscience and Neurobiology on ADR Practice
- Mary Harrow Public Controversy Facilitation
- Royden Hindle Is Med/Arb an Oxymoron?
- David Hurley Can the Lion Lie down with the Lamb?
- Roy Johnson Dispute Resolution with the Elderly: Experience from a Rural Mediation Practice
- Doug Jones Ethical Implications of Using Paralegals and Tribunal Secretaries
- Daniel Kalderimis and Andrew Skelton Summary Judgment and Arbitration: The Contest between Pragmatism and Principle
- Barbara McCulloch, Jeremy Scuse and Cathy Stinear Fight or Flight: The Importance of Understanding our Defence System
- Anne Scragg Innovation and Dispute Resolution: How Adaptable are we as Dispute Resolution Practitioners?
- Gordon Shaw Reasons why Avoiding Social Media is Hurting your Business
- Terry Sissons Awarding Costs in Arbitration
- John G Walton Managing Disputes in Major Projects