Current and Back issues
Back issues (back to volume 26 currently) are now hosted on the Victoria University of Wellington Open Journal System (OJS).
Articles on this site are searchable by author or subject. PDFs are available for viewing and downloading.
Volume 51, Issue 4
Māori and Pasifika Peoples and Intellectual Property
Pdfs of this issue will be hosted on the Victoria University of Wellington Open Journal System (OJS) in early 2021.
- The Misappropriation of the Haka: Are the Current Legal Protections around Mātauranga Māori in Aotearoa New Zealand Sufficient?
Isabella Tekaumārua Wilson
- Protecting Traditional Knowledge: An Analysis of the Pacific Regional Framework for the Protection of Traditional Knowledge and Expressions of Culture
Purcell Filipo Siaki Salī
- Indigenous Customary Law and International Intellectual Property: Ascertaining an Effective Indigenous Definition for Misappropriation of Traditional Knowledge
- Kia Tāwharautia Te Mātauranga Māori: Decolonising the Intellectual Property Regime in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Disclosure of Origin in the Patents Regime: A Call to Shift towards Meaningful Engagement on Māori Terms