Current and Back issues
Back issues (back to volume 29 currently) are now hosted on the Victoria University of Wellington Open Journal System (OJS).
Articles on this site are searchable by author or subject. PDFs are available for viewing and downloading.
Volume 51, Issue 1
Pdfs of this issue are hosted on the Victoria University of Wellington Open Journal System (OJS).
- Encoding Equality: The Case for Greater Regulation of Artificial Intelligence and Automated Decision Making in New Zealand
- The Majestic Equality of Disenfranchisement: Assessing the Right to Freedom from Discrimination in Light of the Ngaranoa Litigation
- Stepping Out of Bounds: The Over-Prosecution of Recreational Athletes in Light of DFSNZ v XYZ
- Depriving Right-Holders of Fundamental Rights and Freedoms Too Easily? Low Volume Vehicle Technical Association Inc v Brett and the Issue of Waiver under the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990
- Purchase Money Security Interest Refinancing in New Zealand: A Case for Retention of Super-Priority
- A Moment's Inadvertence Should Not Bring Down the Heavens: Rethinking Proportionality in Negligence Law in New Zealand
- Nothing to See Here? The Extension of Parent Company Liability in James Hardie Industries plc v White
- Recent Research