Chair in Business in Asia - Media
Access a variety of media stories related to the Chair in Business in Asia.
- NZ disproves Barnaby Joyce's claim gay marriage would hurt Asia trade
- Govt warned to stand firm in China FTA upgrade
- Capital Thinking: Unlocking Asia
- Keeping the Asian dollar in NZ
- Asia expert talks hotels, tourists, cyber espionage & foreign investment
- Zespri caught up in Chinese quality control, not trade war
- Why Trump won't stop us being polygamous
- NZ Asian Leaders - Spotlight on Professor Siah Hwee Ang
- News from Victoria - Two Asia-Pacific ‘centres of excellence’ to be established at VUW
- News from Victoria - Victoria’s brand campaign wins Gold Quill award
- The Conversation - It’s easy to do business in New Zealand but it needs to be easier
Wellington International Airport - Runway Extension Plan
The Chair in Business in Asia supports the plan to extend the Wellington International Airport's runway. This would mean Wellington can have direct air services with Asia, America and better links with Australia. For more information visit the websites below or have a look through the official brochure.