Chair in Business in Asia - Advisory Board
Information about the role of the Chair’s Advisory Board, and a list of current Board members.
There is currently no Advisory Board.
The role of the Advisory Board to the Chair in Business In Asia includes:
- Providing active support for, input to, advice on, and approval and prioritisation of, the research programme identified by the Chair
- Providing advice on the communication and dissemination of policy insights and research findings of the Chair
- Providing active support for, and input to, the teaching and public outreach activities undertaken by the Chair
- Providing ideas and comment on issues of relevance to the work of the Chair
- Approving any new sponsors of the Chair