Student Loans

Find out about student loans and other financial support available through Studylink.

If you are a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or refugee, you may be eligible to apply for a student Loan or allowance to help fund your doctoral study. Studylink also has services that can help those experiencing financial hardship, including the Accommodation Supplement and Job Seeker Student hardship.

Wellington University International also provides specific information for international students, including US Financial Aid.