Lectures, talks and seminars
The legal low-down on the lockdown
The legal low-down on the lockdown: part 3
Join our academics as they discuss alert level 3 rules, police warnings and more.
Presented by Eddie Clark; Dean Knight; Nessa Lynch; Geoff McLay
In the third episode of the series, our Law Faculty academics continue their discussion on the legal implications of the government’s response to COVID-19.
- the rules under alert level 3
- disconnect between bubble rules and government messaging
- police warnings and COVID-19 rule breaches
- criminal courts and human rights
- the Attorney-General, policymaking and COVID-19
- were New Zealand citizens ever going to be banned from coming home?
- the return to Parliament.