The Law Library supports study, teaching and research for the Faculty of Law at our Pipitea campus through an extensive range of online and print material.
Facilities and services
- The service point is on the ground floor. Ask here if you need assistance locating material or using the collection and spaces.
- Green zones for group work and conversation are on Levels 1 and 2. Blue zones for quiet, individual study are on all levels.
- For help with legal research see the law subject guide.
- Three bookable group study rooms are available online.
- Course reserves and requested items are found in the reading room on the ground floor.
- Law subject librarians are available to provide research assistance (see contact details below).
- Due to the architecture of the Old Government Building and its heritage nature some areas of the Library may have limited wifi coverage.
Access after hours: After 5 pm on weekdays and all day on weekends and public holidays, access to the Law Library is by swipe card access (for current students and staff).