The Law Library supports study, teaching and research for the Faculty of Law at our Pipitea campus through an extensive range of online and print material.
Facilities and services
- The service point is on the ground floor. Ask here if you need assistance locating material or using the collection and spaces.
- Green zones for group work and conversation are on Levels 1 and 2. Blue zones for quiet, individual study are on all levels.
- You can explore the Law Library remotely with the virtual 3D tour.
- For help with legal research see the law subject guide.
- Three bookable group study rooms are available online.
- Course reserves and requested items are found in the reading room on the ground floor.
- Most reading materials for courses are available electronically via Nuku and Talis reading lists.
- Law subject librarians are available to provide research assistance (see contact details below).
- Assignment help is available on the library website and from your subject librarian.
- Due to the architecture of the Old Government Building and its heritage nature some areas of the Library may have limited wifi coverage.
Access after hours: After 5 pm on weekdays and all day on weekends and public holidays, access to the Law Library is by swipe card access (for current students and staff).
Team Leader Client Services
Team Leader Subject Librarians
School of Information Management|The Library