The Commerce Library supports study, teaching, and research for the Faculty of Commerce and Wellington School of Business and Government.
Facilities and services
The Commerce Library is on the ground floor of Rutherford House at the Pipitea campus.
- Green zones are for group work and conversation. Blue zones are for quiet, individual study.
- Three bookable group study rooms are available online.
- Course reserves and requested items are found in the collections space.
- Most reading materials for courses are available electronically via Nuku and Talis reading lists.
- Commerce subject librarians are available to provide research assistance (see below for contact information).
- Assignment help is available on the library website and from your subject librarian.
Team Leader Client Services
Team Leader Subject Librarians