Open Access Institutional Repository
Open Access Victoria University of Wellington | Te Herenga Waka is the University’s research repository where digital research outputs are openly accessible
Victoria University of Wellington’s Open Access Institutional Repository is an open access collection of research outputs authored by Victoria University of Wellington – Te Herenga Waka researchers. The University’s research on the Repository is openly available to the public, while respecting copyright of publishers.
You may find this collection useful if you are a researcher in a university or elsewhere, member of the public, or potential user of our research.
Explore the content of the Open Access Institutional RepositoryOpen Access Institutional Repository
Depositing into the Repository
If you are a Victoria University of Wellington – Te Herenga Waka researcher, consult the instructions for depositing in the Open Access library guide.
Benefits of using the Repository
- Your research will be more visible, which will increase its potential impact
- Research is automatically included in Figshare, a large international multi-disciplinary repository with a global audience
- Our system is optimised for discovery by Google
- Our system creates a DOI for easy sharing of research
- You can track views, downloads, and social media attention of your research
- A link to the publisher’s version is prominently displayed for every item
- Contribute to the goal of the Repository being the ‘go to’ place for Wellington open access publications
If you have any queries or concerns about items in this repository, or about depositing/using items, please contact the administrators at email@example.com.