The Library supports Postgraduate students with resource discovery, referencing, library skills development, building a researcher profile and publishing advice
The Library provides a range of support services to Postgraduate students including online resources, research consultations and dedicated postgraduate study rooms.
Postgraduate study spaces
The Library has dedicated study rooms for Postgraduate students at the Kelburn and Law libraries.
You can also book one of our group study rooms.
Research services and support
You can book a research consultation with a subject librarian. Subject librarians provide specialised research and learning support and act as liaisons to academic faculties, schools and programmes. To book a research consultation contact your subject librarian. Find them by subject.
Research consultations can include::
- introduction to Library services and resources
- assignment help
- Library research skills (e.g. searching, identifying relevant resources)
- using specific resources (e.g. subject-specific databases, eBooks)
- referencing and citing (e.g. citation styles)
- how to advance and enhance your research and profile.
Our library guides provide information and advice on many topics to help you with your research.
Training and workshops
We run group help sessions throughout the year – keep an eye on our workshops and events page.