PFA 30: Fees and registration
New Zealand's Public Finance Act at 30 Conference will be held at Victoria Business School in Wellington, New Zealand from 26 - 28 July 2019.
- Standard Fee - $690 incl. GST
The registration fee covers all sessions of the conference, including the Opening Session and Welcome Event, and the Conference Dinner. The cost is in NZD and includes NZ Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Please keep the following in mind when registering for the conference online:
- If you are a speaker at the conference, please type in the Voucher Code you have received via email and click on the Create Booking tab.
- The General Registration form is currently set at the Early Bird price of $690 (incl. GST). The Early Bird price is available until midnight (NZST) on Friday, 31 May 2019.
- The Add to Cart tab leads you to the My Shopping Cart screen where you should click on the Process Payment tab to effect payment.
- The second tab allows you to use your Visa/Mastercard or effect a NZ Bank Transfer using account2account. To pay by account2account please select the account2account option and follow the step by step process through payment express (please note this is only for NZ bank accounts).
- To receive a receipt, please enter your email address when you reach the Customer details screen after selecting your payment method.
- Online registration ends on Monday, 22 July 2019.
Partner conference dinner ticket - $150