The human mind presents some of science’s greatest challenges, and an understanding of behaviour is key to solving some of humanity’s most pressing problems. Join the School of Psychology to understand human nature and explain both the strange and everyday behaviour you see around you.
We are the recognised number one School of Psychology in New Zealand in terms of research quality and output, and you will be taught by our academic staff, each of whom works at the forefront in their respective area.
Study Psychology to understand behaviour—how we think, feel, and act—and how those processes can go wrong. Learn how our biology and our environment interact to make us who we are.Find out more
- Psychological Science
- Brain Sciences and Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- Cognitive and Behavioural Neuroscience
- Cognitive Science
- Criminal Justice and Psychology
- Cross-Cultural Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Māori Psychology
- Mental Health: Principles and Applications
- Work and Organisational Psychology