Trimester 3

University accommodation in central Wellington is available to students over summer, from November to February.

We offer accommodation to students who are studying in Trimester 3, or working on an internship, or who just need a place to stay over summer. You can apply for a room in a shared flat or apartment, or to live in a self-contained single studio.

Trimester 3 accommodation is offered at Education House, Everton Hall and Whare Hīnau—Kelburn flats.

Rooms are subject to availability. If you are offered a place, you’ll need to pay a deposit and two week’s rent before you move in.

Getting a place for Trimester 3 doesn't guarantee you a place in a hall for the next academic year, and you will need to reapply for Trimester 1.