Set beside the cable car in pleasant hillside grounds, Everton Hall accommodates 199 residents in fully furnished apartment-style flats and houses.
- Fully furnished five-bedroom flats in apartment-style buildings plus six flats of varying sizes in houses within the grounds. All original flats have undergone major internal refurbishments over the last two summers.
- 194 fully furnished single study bedrooms plus three one-bedroom flats suitable for couples. TVs and microwaves are not provided.
- Five-minute walk to Kelburn Campus, 20-minute walk to Pipitea Campus.
- Everton Hall offers an ideal environment for mature first-year and returning students. Groups of two to five people or individual applications are welcome. The Hall also offers an ideal transition between first-year halls and private flatting. Single trimester residence may be available for those starting or finishing studies mid-year.
Fees quoted are for 2021 and are subject to change. Rates will be confirmed when you receive your offer.
- Residents pay own electricity.
- The accommodation fees are payable in advance in four instalments throughout the academic year. If you do not have a New Zealand financial guarantor, then you are required to pay for each trimester upfront.
- The Hall offers a supportive community that encourages residents to meet each other. Study groups are arranged as required.
- There are indoor sports facilities (table tennis, volleyball, basketball a and pool table), a music practice room with a piano, a TV lounge, snacks and drink vending machines, and garden setting with BBQ areas.
- Contact Everton Hall or the Accommodation Service to discuss any special needs.
Internet is included in the room rate (Victoria Wi-Fi).
Basic furniture and whiteware is provided by Everton Hall. Items that are not provided by the hall will need to be supplied by the residents. For a list of chattels provided, view the Everton Hall Handbook.
Communal laundry available with $2 per wash and $2 per dry (smart laundry). Outside clothes lines are also available.
Uncovered parking available at a weekly charge of $25. Storage is available for bikes and other similar items.
10–12 Everton Terrace
10–12 Everton Terrace