Student Learning provide support for current students studying by distance—find out what support is available to you.
As a distance student, you are likely to have many questions concerning academic expectations and requirement, or how to tackle an assignment. You may also have questions around balancing work, study, and family. Student Learning offers the same support to distance students as to our on-campus students.
We can help you:
- understand academic expectations
- develop time management skills
- understand referencing conventions
- understand what the question is asking
- learn the writing process
- improve your writing.
The video below shows you the different ways to work with Student Learning as a distance student.
Contact us if you have further questions or need assistance.