Remotely supporting you
In these stressful and uncertain times, it is easy to get overwhelmed. Student Learning | Te Taiako is still open to work with you remotely. Here's how.
Distance appointments are bookable through our online booking system. These appointments will be through Zoom or through emailed feedback. You will need to indicate on the form which one you would prefer.
To get the Zoom link for the workshops:
- Go to our Workshop Calendar
- Click on the title of the workshop you wish to attend remotely.
- Click on the Zoom link to attend the workshop
To go to the Library Drop-in:
- go to https://vuw.zoom.us/my/librarydropin
- you will arrive in a waiting room. Please wait for the Learning Adviser to let you in
The Library Drop-in hours are: Monday to Friday 11am-2pm.
How to Zoom
This video explains how to attend a Zoom meeting/tutorial.