Find out what to do during a medical emergency, and the location of Automatic External Defibrillators.
Automatic External Defibrillators (AED) locations
Automatic External Defibrillators (AED) are available on some University campuses for people experiencing sudden cardiac arrest (heart attack). You can also call extension 8888 (0800 842 8888) to have one sent immediately to the patient.
- Rankine Brown Building (Library) Level 2 next to the Info Ihonui desk.
- Cotton Building Level 1, opposite Fujifilm Print Centre.
- Mauri Ora, Student Union Building Level 1.
- Malaghan Institute of Medical Research foyer, Central Services Building.
- Outside 86 Fairlie Terrace in community lock box.
- Kelburn Parade next to lower traffic lights, outside von Zedlitz Building in community lock box.
- Rutherford House, ground floor on pillar near Wellington School of Business and Government Info Ihonui.
- Government Buildings, ground floor outside Law Library help desk near civil defence cabinet.
- Vivian Street Building, ground floor foyer at main entrance.
- Wellington University Coastal Ecology Lab.