We are always thinking of new ways to support your searches, and our new online chat service is no exception. When you land on the Library website, you might notice a new icon in the bottom righthand corner. It is our new digital Library assistant. Click the Start button and begin your LibChat! Suggestions and advice will be given to help support your search or report an issue. The options are:
- Chat with someone - digitally chat about your query. If outside staffed service hours, you can opt to leave a message for the next working day.
- Report an access issue - follow the prompt to drag a screenshot of your issue, e.g., "I cannot access the full text online", "I am getting an error", "the resource I want does not have full text online access", or "other".
- Printing - redirected to learn how to set up or print at the Library.
- Searching for resources/books - articles showing how to search and navigate resources.
- Subject Librarians - a link appears to redirect you to our list of subject librarian contact details.
- Course Help and Support - a code search to provide subject guides, subject librarian details and past exam papers.