A virtual symposium, convened by ICON-S Aus-NZ and hosted by the New Zealand Centre for Public Law at Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington.
This symposium – Sound Bites – showcases current public law research projects from scholars and others within the ICON-S Aus-NZ chapter.
To participate in this symposium:
- Record a short video – 4 minutes max – explaining a current research project.
- There are no prescribed rules for the style of the video but we would love to hear your voice and see your face, alongside – if helpful – any slides or other presentational aids.
- Your video should be in .mp4, .wmv, or .mov format.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- a link to your video, from a readily accessible file sharing site;
- the title of the project;
- your name, position and institutional affiliation.
- Submissions will be moderated by ICON-S Aus-NZ chairs.
- By submitting the video, you agree to provide ICON-S Aus-NZ and the NZ Centre for Public Law with a licence to host the video for the duration of the symposium and to indemnify them from any liability associated with doing so.