In-house and customised programmes
Read about how customised courses can be tailored to suit your business or organisations’ needs.
We can create a flexible executive programme that’s designed to meet your organisation’s specific needs.
We develop programmes focused on your capability priorities and can provide:
- short courses delivered in-house for a group of employees
- executive education courses based on university degree content
- workshops as part of an existing organisational programme or team event
- customised leadership programmes for an organisation or group of organisations
- programmes for international groups coming to Wellington including both classroom and site visit experiences.
What to expect
Programmes are usually 4 to 10 days of face-to-face contact and can be anything from an intensive one-week course to sessions held over several months.
Participants will learn through a range experiences which can include content-based teaching, workshops, guest speakers, action learning, self-reflection, projects and e-learning or remote teaching.
Courses are led by a programme director but can include contributions and presentations from a range of experts, senior practitioners, consultants, facilitators and leaders in the field and your organisation’s own senior leadership team.
General Manager - Programmes
Senior Programme Adviser
If you can't find what you are looking for, or have suggestions for other programmes we could run, please contact us.