Wellington Uni-Professional (formerly the Centre for Lifelong Learning and Knowledge Services, Wellington Uni-Ventures) offers short courses and micro-credentials designed to develop professional skills, improve organisational capability, and enhance employability.
Our courses are for working professionals and executives, and we create programmes for international clients. Courses are designed and presented by expert academics and practitioners who provide educational experiences that will help build your own and your organisation’s performance.
With all of Aotearoa New Zealand outside Auckland moving to alert level 2 from 8 September, we wanted to give you a brief update on our operations under Delta alert level 2.
Most courses will return to running face to face. Ministry of Education Delta Level 2 guidelines for Universities will be followed, including:
- We need to maintain 1 metre distancing in classrooms.
- Masks are encouraged but not mandatory in classes, but they are required in public areas.
- Classrooms will be cleaned and set up to meet physical-distancing requirements and extra hygiene provisions.
- Under level 2, the University's buildings are closed to the public. You are exempt from this if you are a student attending a course. If doors are locked and no one is there to let you in, call 04 463 6556.
- You must sign into the building using the COVID-19 Tracer App or by paper form to meet contact-tracing requirements. Security staff will have a list of people attending your course.
- If there are additional changes to the alert levels or to the status of your course, we will let you know as soon as possible.
- If you need to pull out of your course for a COVID-19-related reason, let us know and we will transfer you to the next course (no transfer fees will be applied) or cancel and refund your registration.
- If you are feeling sick, stay home.
For any questions regarding any upcoming courses, please ring 04 463 6556 or email us at email@example.com
Kia kaha—stay safe.