Student and Academic Services

The Student and Academic Services office offers a range of services that cover all student-related matters from applications and enrolment to graduation.

Welcome to the Wellington Faculties of Science and Engineering.

We are located on the ground floor of the Cotton Building, Kelburn Campus (near the Wishbone cafe).

We’re open for drop in appointments and advice, weekdays between 8.30 am and 4.00 pm (from 9.30 am on Tuesdays). During summer the office will close at 3.00 pm each day. To request a meeting between 3 pm and 5 pm, please email us on

Our team provides administration support of our undergraduate and postgraduate students. Our aim is to create a client-focused, friendly environment where all who visit our area not only feel welcome, but also receive support and advice of high quality.

You can contact us by phone, email, or meet with us in the Faculty Office. Formal appointments are not required.

Student and Academic Services Manager

Customer services administrator

Student advisors

Student Advisors are your first point of contact for administrative support throughout your study, including admission requirements, degree planning, changing courses and transfer of credit from other tertiary institutions. They also deal with enrolment, organise exams and maintain student records.

Undergraduate student advisors

Postgraduate student advisor

Academic programmes manager

International students

For information on studying with us see Wellington University International.

Planning advice

The Associate Dean (Undergraduate) and the Associate Dean (Postgraduate) are available for help with academic programmes and other issues.