Friendly spaces to study with support for Pasifika students can be found across our campuses.
Pasifika Haos is a place of belonging for all Pasifika students at the University. It's located at 15 Mount Street on the Kelburn campus—just down the hill from the Student Union Building.
Here you'll find 6 undergraduate computers and student printing available, 4 postgraduate computers, a meeting room and a fully audiovisual and sound equipped common space.
Pasifika Haos is also the home of our friendly Pasifika Student Success team—they'll help you get the most out of your studies, make new friends and enjoy your time here.
More study spaces
- Wan Solwara—Level 2, Central Library, Kelburn campus: 3 student computers, quiet study space, and the Pasifika library collection available in the space.
- Te Kauwae Parāoa—Law Library, Level 2 Law School, Old Government Buildings, Pipitea campus: quiet study space.
- Tabua/Ngā Taura Umanga—Mezzanine Floor, Rutherford House.
- Pasifika Student Success space—Mezzanine Floor, Rutherford House.
- Pasifika Student Success and Āwhina room—Cotton Building, Kelburn campus.
- Pasifika Student Success and Āwhina room—Ground Floor, Te Aro campus.
- Va’aomanū Pasifika Students’ Study Space—6 Kelburn Parade: 2 computers, local calling, and student printing available.
There are also ITS student computer labs available for all students to use.