The Wellington Faculty of Engineering’s hands-on degrees enable students to develop their ideas into programmes, tangible devices and products.
- Computer Graphics
- Electronic and Computer Systems
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Software and Computer Science
Learn from leaders in Engineering
Our staff are enthusiastic and committed teachers and incorporate the latest knowledge into their teaching. Many are internationally recognised as leaders in their field, and can provide experience and guidance in a wide range of projects, including:
- artificial Intelligence algorithms
- measuring the thickness of Antarctic ice with magnetic resonance techniques
- designing orthotics for stroke patients
- virtual reality displays.