Sponsors and Advisory Board
The Chair is sponsored the Government Regulatory Practice Initiative (G-REG), The Treasury, and Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington.
A core element of the Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington’s research success is the productive, vibrant partnerships it has formed in New Zealand and internationally. The Chair in Regulatory Practice is a typical example. It was established in May 2017 with sponsorship from the University, the Government Regulatory Practice Initiative (G-REG), and The Treasury.
Advisory Board for the Chair in Regulatory Practice
The Advisory Board is made up of representatives of the following organisations:
- New Zealand Treasury
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Maritime New Zealand
- Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand
- Commerce Commission
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Financial Markets Authority
- New Zealand Customs Service
- New Zealand Society of Local Government Managers
- New Zealand Transport Agency
- WorkSafe New Zealand.